SPRING AT SCULPTUREUM
Hip hip hooray we are open again!
Our Sculpture Gardens are bursting with spring colour, with different plants and trees coming into bloom every day. Come and see for yourself this weekend.
The Galleries and Gardens and Rothko Restaurant are all open albeit with strict social distancing measures in place. In accordance with Alert Level 2 guidelines, social distancing measures mean we have limited capacity for bookings so please book in advance to ensure we have space available.
Gardens and Galleries
Open Thursday - Sunday 11am to 5pm
(Bookings limited to 10 persons per half hour)
Rothko Restaurant Al Fresco Dining
Open for lunch Thursday - Sunday 11.30am to 3pm
and dinner Saturday 5pm-8pm
(Maximum 10 people per group per booking)
To ensure a great experience for all, we are limiting bookings to 10 persons per half hour; this will ensure all government guidelines surrounding groups and distancing are being observed.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority. Our cleaning team has conducted deep cleaning in all areas and assure us that Health and Safety protocols are being strictly adhered to.
As you will recall from our previous opening at Level 2, a number of restrictions will be in place. To meet all public health requirements of Alert Level 2 we are implementing the following protocols to protect Visitors and Staff.
- Hygiene Measures - Hand sanitation stations are situated throughout Sculptureum Galleries and Gardens and Rothko Restaurant.
- Contact Tracing - We strongly encourage the use of the government QR code. Sign-in books and QR codes will be displayed at each of our entrances.
- Masks encouraged - Striving to make a safe and comfortable environment for everyone, we request that where physical distancing is not possible, visitors wear a mask. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Physical distancing - Rothko is an alfresco restaurant, opening onto our grounds. We have spaced out our tables and chairs to ensure adequate distance between each table for your comfort and peace of mind.
- One server per table – so the server who is looking after your table is the only person who can take your food and beverage orders, deliver items to your table and take payment.
- You are required to settle your check at your table using our eftpos machine which is routinely disinfected after each use.
- Our kitchen staff are across all health and safety protocols as advised by the authorities to keep themselves and customers safe. This includes existing measures aligned with food service safety practices and ensuring staff who are unwell stay at home.
We are following the advice of the New Zealand Ministry of Health and are keeping updated on the latest developments.
We recognise that these are unsettling times. We are continually monitoring the situation and re-evaluating what steps we can take to provide a safe environment for our customers.
We wish you all good health and thank you for your continued support. Please do not hesitate to reach out should you have any queries on (09)422 7375