Picnic in the Gardens - 10am-4pm, Wednesday-Sunday
Finally some freedom! With Auckland level 3 rules relaxing slightly we are delighted to offer pre-booked picnics at designated spots in our sculpture gardens this Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
The gardens are looking beautiful so come and enjoy a specially curated Rothko hamper (and a Sculptureum wine if you choose - also available for pre-purchase).
$45 per person
(maximum of 10pax from 2 bubbles only)
(children under the age of 6 are free to come with you - included in your group of 10, we don't currently offer a children's picnic box option)
A hamper from Rothko
Standard picnic box option:
2 x Wholemeal rolls with butter
Torn mozzarella and tomato salad
Kauri creek leaves
Wedge of cheese
Bottle of Sculptureum Water
Vegan picnic box option:
2 wholemeal and linseed rolls with Matakana evo
Heirloom tomato salad
Kauri creek salad leaves
Rodin bon bon
and a designated spot to enjoy!
- Your health and safety is of the utmost importance. We have received guidance and approval from Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) to execute this offering safely
- We are following all governmental guidelines and safety protocols
- All team members handling food have been vaccinated (and have received at least their first vaccine shot)
- All team members doing area set up and cleaning have been vaccinated and will be wearing PPE
- All team members are tested for COVID regularly
- We would appreciate you arriving promptly at your allocated booking time and sticking to your allocated 2 hours as we have other groups booked after you. Only one picnic group per booking slot to minimise exposure risk and please wear face masks while moving between your vehicle and picnic spot for the health and safety of other guests and staff.
- Refunds will be given to bookings which are cancelled at least 48 hours in advance. If you are unable to make your booking for reasons related to COVID or poor weather we are happy to reschedule your booking to another available time.
- Due to COVID restrictions, groups arriving early should not leave their vehicle until their designated session time.
- If you are running late please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 099557127 to let us know
- We consider this event safer and more controlled than meeting in a public park/beach
- To ensure your health and safety our front gardens are not open for wandering. Please keep to your designated picnic area.
- Pre-bookings essential. Picnic areas are not open for walk-ins or when Rothko-to-Go is operating
- Picnic tables and umbrellas will be provided but guests are also welcome to bring blankets, music speakers (to be kept at a respectable volume) camp chairs etc
- A designated restroom facility will be available for EMERGENCIES ONLY to minimise exposure risk