Health and Safety
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority. Our cleaning team conducts regular deep cleaning in all areas and assure us that Health and Safety protocols are being strictly adhered to. To meet all public health requirements the following protocols are in place to protect our visitors and staff.
- Hygiene Measures - Hand sanitation stations are situated throughout Sculptureum Galleries and Gardens and Rothko Restaurant.
- Contact Tracing - We strongly encourage the use of the government QR code. Sign-in books and QR codes will be displayed at each of our entrances.
- Physical distancing - Rothko is an alfresco restaurant, opening onto our grounds. We have spaced out our tables and chairs to ensure adequate distance between each table for your comfort and peace of mind.
- We encourage use of our mobile eftpos machine which is routinely disinfected after each use.
- Our kitchen staff are across all health and safety protocols as advised by the authorities to keep themselves and customers safe. This includes existing measures aligned with food service safety practices, as well as maintaining the highest sanitation standards.
We are following the advice of the New Zealand Ministry of Health and are keeping updated on the latest developments. We wish you all good health and thank you for your continued support. Please do not hesitate to reach out should you have any queries on (09)422 7375.